+ Reply to Thread
    Administrator

Find an error - Win a membership CONTEST!

Dear Users,

We want to make Kirtu the best comic site in the world. To achieve that one of our goals is to make the Kirtu website 100% error free.

Towards that I am launching a new contest today! All you need to do is post an error you find in the Kirtu site here. We will endevour to fix all errors within 48 hours of your reporting it.

If you are the first to post it, I will also give you a 1 week FREE Kirtu membership!!

So go crazy, find the error and let us know to win!

D

Kirtu SuperFAN!
    sir, there is s mistake in this site...

At 1 side you say that we can't post Kamasutra series on kirtu, and at the same time you are selling the same series...

Gentlemen Comics sold it on internet and here we buy subscription of kirtu and still we don't get it...

Admin, can you explain it? And don't tell me that that's not your site.
    or give me the download link. I have seen your copyright notice on that site too...

the thing after buying official membership, we still don't get it...?

Send a free account to my E-Mail, I will give it to my friend. Coz i have premium. And i deserve the free account for finding this error...

Kirtu SuperFAN!
    i know it's your site because it's designed by DLXER. The same designer of Velamma. So...

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by iamvarunsahni View Post
    sir, there is s mistake in this site...

At 1 side you say that we can't post Kamasutra series on kirtu, and at the same time you are selling the same series...

Gentlemen Comics sold it on internet and here we buy subscription of kirtu and still we don't get it...

Admin, can you explain it? And don't tell me that that's not your site.
    or give me the download link. I have seen your copyright notice on that site too...

the thing after buying official membership, we still don't get it...?

Send a free account to my E-Mail, I will give it to my friend. Coz i have premium. And i deserve the free account for finding this error...
    Dear Varun,

If you check out the Kamasutra series on GentlemenComics, you'll see it does not belong to Kirtu but a partner publisher Neole. GentlemenComics will be selling series from a lot of different publishers soon. Stay tuned.

As a premium Kirtu member I am more than willing to discuss with you any membership issues you have. We make sure we put up at least 3 episodes every month in membership area, so I hope you are enjoying them

D

I have found three potential mistakes on your website, both concerning the "Free Episodes" link at the bottom of the home page:

1) While all of the free episodes are listed on the page, all of the links go to the top of the page. I would have thought that, given that they are separate links, they should go to the location of the free episode linked instead of the top of the page.

2) There is no free episode of "Sexy Skies" on the page listed.

3) The link for the "Dance Floor" sample is a dead link - all I get is a list of characters and an "Oops! This page cannot be found." message.

Kirtu SuperFAN!
    http://darknbrown.blogspot.in/ is using your copyrited content. stop it from doing this. this is my duty to inform you about this as a dedicated member. it shows all episode of kirtu and velamma.

Quote Originally Posted by Deshmukh View Post
    Dear Users,

We want to make Kirtu the best comic site in the world. To achieve that one of our goals is to make the Kirtu website 100% error free.

Towards that I am launching a new contest today! All you need to do is post an error you find in the Kirtu site here. We will endevour to fix all errors within 48 hours of your reporting it.

If you are the first to post it, I will also give you a 1 week FREE Kirtu membership!!

So go crazy, find the error and let us know to win!

D
    Sooo... is this not happening? Any feedback?

the preview pics for savita bhabhi @ 18 episode 5 arent working.