+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Super Moderators

Savita Bhabhi - Episode 34: Sexy Secretary 2

Hi Kirtu Fans,

We have a very good news to all of you. SB is back! Please spread the news!

Savita has been working at her new job under the mysterious head of the company for a week now. Bade Saheb has been teaching his new assistant exactly what it takes to climb the corporate ladder. And Savita soon realizes that to go up in her career she has to go down on her knees and suck Bade Saheb’s big cock.

But when Bade Saheb suddenly demands a meeting with Ashok; Savita is a little hesitant to let her work and personal lives come together. What happens at the house party and why does Bade Saheb want to meet Savita’s husband? Keep reading Savita Bhabhi 34 to find out...

Please give your feedback and let us know what you think about this episode or share us your thoughts what will happen or your prediction about this episode.

Thanks,
    Retro
    Subscribe now! Like us on Facebook!

Kirtu Superfan
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro View Post
    Hi Kirtu Fans,

We have a very good news to all of you. SB is back! Please spread the news!

Savita has been working at her new job under the mysterious head of the company for a week now. Bade Saheb has been teaching his new assistant exactly what it takes to climb the corporate ladder. And Savita soon realizes that to go up in her career she has to go down on her knees and suck Bade Saheb’s big cock.

But when Bade Saheb suddenly demands a meeting with Ashok; Savita is a little hesitant to let her work and personal lives come together. What happens at the house party and why does Bade Saheb want to meet Savita’s husband? Keep reading Savita Bhabhi 34 to find out...

Please give your feedback and let us know what you think about this episode or share us your thoughts what will happen or your prediction about this episode.

Thanks,
    Retro
    what happened to the drawing.. Older savita bhabhi drawing was better. (though it's completely my openion about this drawing style)

Yes cannot wait for this?!!! expecting a DP with Savita this time around? last episode was a huge tease about that

Quote Originally Posted by nestoffire View Post
    what happened to the drawing.. Older savita bhabhi drawing was better. (though it's completely my openion about this drawing style)
    The newer the better

Kirtu Superfan
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    The newer the better
    no. the older one was better, i love those pics styles very much. Infect that's the reason i love savita bhabhi the most. I will miss those picture style for sure. T_T

but yes i need to see some of these new pics. Only then i can be sure.

Kirtu Superfan
    hmm..Savita's face looks different.....Why the sudden change in the Art Department?

Anyway...Savita is wearing a panty hose .....W O W !!

I wonder why Bade Sahab wants to meet Ashok?

Ahhh.. the doggy style business looks good ..so are her Expressions..
    We all know that no women anywhere wants to have s€x with anyone and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is just bogus
    -Peter Griffin from "Family Guy"

Kirtu Superfan
    no. the older one was better, i love those pics styles very much. Infect that's the reason i love savita bhabhi the most. I will miss those picture style for sure. T_T

but yes i need to see some of these new pics. Only then i can be sure.
    Yeah buddy,I agree...The previous episodes' drawings were good...especially Savita's face...so pretty...
    We all know that no women anywhere wants to have s€x with anyone and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is just bogus
    -Peter Griffin from "Family Guy"

Kirtu Superfan
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickel View Post
    Yeah buddy,I agree...The previous episodes' drawings were good...especially Savita's face...so pretty...
    I wander what happened to mad ox and clank. I think i will miss them. Its another thing that i haven't seen the new pictures of sb 34. And it will be too early say anything about the new ones. Because if kirtu have selected a new drawing style then there must be something in that. Though i was the first one who have said that it was not of that label why we love savita. Actually i couldn't stop my self at that time when i saw the drawing style changed. However lets hope for the best.

I had the very same thought when I saw the cover page. Madox and Clank made SB very unique. Though the main artwork in the cover is certainly good (and the colours are definitely better) the other two images of SB with her boss aren't ass good as the ones in previous episodes.

Also, even though the story is new, I have a feeling that the idea for the story might be a recycle. Lets hope I'm wrong.

On a side note, I just noticed that the writer and artist for both XXX apartment and SB are same, hopefully they are not being overburdened as both the comics are the main attraction and are certainly my favourite ones.
    Last edited by Zodiac; 09-23-2012 at 07:58 PM.

I hope Mad Ox and Clank will return. Savitha Bhabhi is worthless without them.