+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderators

Savita Bhabhi - Episode 41: The Village Festival

Hi Kirtu Fans,

Holiday released! The latest SB episode. Savita Bhabhi - Episode 41: The Village Festival!

Ashok and his Beautiful wife Savita are still on vacation in the town Ashok grew up in and tonight is the night of the great Village celebration. Complete with dancing girls, music, food and fire It is also the night that a young teenage boy becomes a man. So of course Savita and her saucy young friend Shobha are going to get in on this action!

Please give your feedback and let us know what you think about this episode or share us your thoughts what will happen or your prediction about this episode.

Thanks,
    Retro
    Subscribe now! Like us on Facebook!

Kirtu Superfan
    Awesome. love their outfits. plus how shobha is giving a blowbang and savita makes a boy into a man. love how they keep part of their outfits (on their arms) on while getting fucked.

u said it max. can't wait for the epi. start

I'm really happy to see that the artists have been taking note of our suggestions.

Kirtu SuperFAN!
    just awesome

Kirtu SuperFAN!
    how can i download the stories.......

Kirtu SuperFAN!
    how see this story........

I think the art work is improving but i think we are getting accustomed to this art more.The story ideas are covering up the artist mistake to a great deal.But I seriously think that the waist, belly and navel areas need havoc improvement.Just check the older episode and just copy the art that's it.Using someones own thought is very good.But something which is well established and accepted by all doesn't need to be changed it think.
    My suggestion would be keep waist chain that is kinky but just copy the waist posture of CLARK and MAD OX episode

when will SB and Shoba start their Dance/stripetease?

I was hoping for striptease Dance.