+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderators

Savita Bhabhi - Episode 40: Another Honeymoon

Hi Kirtu Fans,

New episode of the most awaited series here on Kirtu has been released. Savita Bhabhi - Episode 40: Another Honeymoon!

Ashok has had his fun with Savita's best friend Shobha but now all the dirty little secrets are out of the bag and Shobha must try to convince the Married couple to get together and show each other just how good of a lover they can be. Ashok and Savita are sure to have learnt a few new tricks since their first honeymoon!

Please give your feedback and let us know what you think about this episode or share us your thoughts what will happen or your prediction about this episode.

Thanks,
    Retro
    Subscribe now! Like us on Facebook!

LucaT

Cool This will be epic!! I was wanting this for so many months!!! WILL LOVE IT!! :D

epicness is coming!! hoping for this episode for many months now its here!!! husband and wife!! really excited!!

Hector

Interesting

Yeah was waiting for this so long!!

bhabhis honeymoon its good to see bhabhi n ashok have sex
    i love savita bhabhi

a different idea. the artwork on the cover is quite good, i love the transparent lingerie and the expressions are not too shabby.

llcooljay
    hot episode but bhabhi's hair look funny in the cover photo plz change that

Quote Originally Posted by llcooljay View Post
    hot episode but bhabhi's hair look funny in the cover photo plz change that
    its not funny its sexxxxxxxxxxyyyyyy falling on her sholder n on her boobs
    i love savita bhabhi

sulidevan

Cool savita comments

i want that old savita bhabhi comic such like episode 30 32 28 that only face is sexy do that

artwork in the first 5 pages is great ! hope savita and shobhas sexy expressions are good.

Unregistered

Wink

bohot acche episodes hai magar pehle jai bhabhi ka sarmana tha , jis tarah se wo ikrati thi aur ladko ko chedti thi , waise ab nai hai , kahani suru hote hi sex start ho jata hai , please keep more excitement in the story with some new poses and face expression , like in ( photoshoot , tution teacher , bra salesman , interview , servent boy , birthday bash ) with erotic dialouges . . . . . .