+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderators

Savita Bhabhi: Episode 39 - Replacement Bride

Hi Kirtu Fans,

New episode of the most awaited series here on Kirtu has been released. Savita Bhabhi: Episode 39 - Replacement Bride.

Savita Bhabhi is still in Ramesh's home town for a wedding but the bride to be has a stalker who is threatening to black mail her by telling everyone he had sex with her. So Savita goes to sort out this young Virgin out once and for all. after all, why fuck a bride when you can fuck a Bhabhi instead?

Please give your feedback and let us know what you think about this episode or share us your thoughts what will happen or your prediction about this episode.

Thanks,
    Retro
    Subscribe now! Like us on Facebook!

maansh

savita bhbahi as replacement bride

anything savita bhabhi does to quest her lustful desires is a good news for her fans so episode will have a good response .
    NOTE- episode on savita bhabhi having sex with her ***** and ********* of ashok are super fine stories hope to get such stories

love the cover art. artwork has improved significantly.i like the story element that savita lets a random stalker ****** her as a bride and take her home to fuck her as can be inferred from the title and the cover. looking forward to this episode.

The idea behind this episode is very unique and interesting but there is something bugging me. Though the artist has made Savita's hair longer it still doesn't look good enough, I feel it is slightly longer than the ideal length for the comic.
    1) Please ask the artist to look at page 13 of Savita Bhabhi episode 32, that is the ideal length of her hair.
    2) The artist has become too realistic with hair (which is a good thing for him) BUT this making the comic less sexy. I.e too many split ends and single strands of hair (even the single strands in the comics should be a little thicker).
    3) Savita's emotions in the comic (the ones in which she's trying to be naughty or seductive) aren't convincing.

PLEASE forward these feedbacks to the artist.

i like the idea however savita just starts blowing the guy. there is almost no seduction from her part. she goes straight for his cock. atleast there should be some kissing involved. we like savita being naughty and seductive, not jumping on a cock.and her sexy expressions mainly her lips do not make the cut.
    Last edited by maxytime; 08-03-2013 at 02:50 AM.

idea is great
    savi is fucking kisan
    add one more of
    shobha n ashok have another encounter
    i love savita bhabhi

Quote Originally Posted by maxytime View Post
    i like the idea however savita just starts blowing the guy. there is almost no seduction from her part. she goes straight for his cock. atleast there should be some kissing involved. we like savita being naughty and seductive, not jumping on a cock.and her sexy expressions mainly her lips do not make the cut.
    maxy is right. show bhabhi as she is seductive n bring men to here feet.
    i love savita bhabhi

chulbulkuwera@gmail.com

about artist

yaar please draw the cartoon of savita and shoba as they look in earlier episode in the mystery of two nowadays the toons have some change please make them as they look in the mystery of two please

Unregistered
    simply lovely

Hey guys.

Can you please bring the old Savita Bhabhi back?
    Like in episode 5 and 16??
    Please. The new artwork isn't very convincing.

Just an opinion.