+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderators

Savita Bhabhi: Episode 38 - Ashok's Cure

Hi Kirtu Fans,

The most popular series on Kirtu has been released. Savita Bhabhi: Episode 38 - Ashok's Cure.

In Savita Bhabhi 38 "Ashok's Cure" Savita, her best Friend Shobha and her Husband drive out of the city to attend a wedding in Ashok's ancestral village.

Once there Ashok admits some problems he is having sexually with an old childhood friend who then takes him to see an old medicine man in the village.

The medicine has unexpectedly fast results and Since Savita is staying over night with Ashoks dirty old *****, Ashok must direct his new found lust to someone else...

Please give your feedback and let us know what you think about this episode or share us your thoughts what will happen or your prediction about this episode.

Thanks,
    Retro
    Subscribe now! Like us on Facebook!

Kirtu Superfan
    love the cover. especially savitas smile. prediction is ashok fucks shobha.

Unregistered
    haha story luks good...finally after 37 episodes Ashok gets to fuck a pussy...yupp my prediction is the same he will fuck shobha...nailing his wife's best friend...haha way to go Ashok..LMAO!!!

Kirtu Superfan
    the part i like would be that ashok might believe he is cheating, while his wife would be getting fucked by his *****.

Agreed, Savita is drawn nicely on the cover page but she has a very strange and un-sexy look on the side image. Please take care of that. Also

PLEASE GIVE SAVITA LONGER HAIR!!!

I cannot stress it enough, her hair should be longer than it is in the image.

Kirtu Superfan
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post
    Agreed, Savita is drawn nicely on the cover page but she has a very strange and un-sexy look on the side image. Please take care of that. AlsoPLEASE GIVE SAVITA LONGER HAIR!!!I cannot stress it enough, her hair should be longer than it is in the image.
    I agree with Zodiac. The side image shows savita with longer hair but the cover doesnt. Her hair should be similar to the cover of SB 33 : http://kirtu.com/home_images/sb/sb33/sb33_cover.jpg

Super Moderators
    Nice prediction. Part 1 will be release soon. So subscribe now and see if your prediction is right.

Thanks for the feedback guys. All of your suggestions are noted. We will submit it to our artist and art director.

Thanks,
    Retro
    Subscribe now! Like us on Facebook!

Kirtu Superfan
    I am glad that our feedback is taken into account. Thank you for taking our feedback into consideration. It clearly shows that you guys are working to make your comics meet the readers demand. Keep up the good work, especially SB comics.

manmay86@gmail.com

Lesbian foreever

I don't think same..I think the cure should be lesbian naughty sex with the old man..

Kirtu SuperFAN!
    a good Episode wait to read it.