+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Super Moderators

Savita Bhabhi - Episode 36: Ashok's Card Game

Hi Kirtu Fans,

Good news everybody! Savita Bhabhi's series has released the latest episode. Savita Bhabhi - Episode 36: Ashok's Card Game.

In this episode Ashok has a bunch of his closest friends around for a card game. Savita helps out by serving the boys snacks and **** until they've had a tad too much and get a bit Leery. Then after Ashok takes one of his more drunken friends back to his house the remaining card players invite Savita to play, But not for money. She has attributes and skills that are far more valuable! Don't miss Savita Bhabhi Episode 36 "Ashok's Card Game"

Please give your feedback and let us know what you think about this episode or share us your thoughts what will happen or your prediction about this episode.

Thanks,
    Retro
    Subscribe now! Like us on Facebook!

Looks lovely. I think there was a suggestion similar to this in the story idea section, is this episode based on that?

P.S: Although the episode hasn't started, SB's hair still looks short. Please make it longer for the next episode.
    Also, it's great to see the improvements in the artwork and that the artist has taken the suggestions seriously. Kudos to Kokoy.
    Last edited by Zodiac; 02-14-2013 at 07:49 PM.

Kirtu Superfan
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro View Post
    Hi Kirtu Fans,

Good news everybody! Savita Bhabhi's series has released the latest episode. Savita Bhabhi - Episode 36: Ashok's Card Game.

Please give your feedback and let us know what you think about this episode or share us your thoughts what will happen or your prediction about this episode.

Thanks,
    Retro
    Finally it seems the color of our bhabhi is back. Good work there. And her body curves are improved too, though more work is needed. But the artist needs to work on her eye (as i mentioned earlier) and some of her sloty expressions for example when her face is towards the roof and some one fucking her ass/pussy. And though i didn't saw her pipples but depending upon the previous pics they need work too. Over all very good improvements and i hope the new artist kokoy and choo will bring savita's charm in the 33th episode very soon. Go for it... best of luck. please do consider my advise about her eyes because it is one of the first thing anyone notice at first look.
    Hi there everyone.

Kirtu Superfan
    Another thing... improve her mangalsutra please... :P
    Hi there everyone.

the artwork looks great and utterly improved.prediction is that ashok bets his wife on poker game and loses. that seems to be the only situation where she gets fucked, however it doesnt seem likely that ashok will ever know that savita is a nymphomaniac so its 50/50.

As the other poster said, her eyes still need to be worked on. They need to be bigger and not wider. I'm glad to see that my suggestion regarding SB's eye brow being made with two strokes has been taken into consideration but it isn't very consistent. Again, increase the length of her hair to about lower end of her back and use less blue colour in highlighting her hair like you have in the cover page.
    But overall, the cover page looks absolutely gorgeous.

yes finely the drawing is better now. keep it up guys, do not change it ( like u guys did with ep.13)
    PS! the hair needs to be little longer, like the preves drawing
    Last edited by delta415; 02-15-2013 at 12:54 AM.

Super Moderators
    Thanks guys for leaving us a feedback. We surely are improving the new SB artwork and we will apply all the suggestions you gave us.

More power to Savita Bhabhi!

Thanks,
    Retro
    Subscribe now! Like us on Facebook!

Thank you Retro.

Quote Originally Posted by Retro View Post
    Hi Kirtu Fans,

In this episode Ashok has a bunch of his closest friends around for a card game. Savita helps out by serving the boys snacks and **** until they've had a tad too much and get a bit Leery. Then after Ashok takes one of his more drunken friends back to his house the remaining card players invite Savita to play, But not for money. She has attributes and skills that are far more valuable! Don't miss Savita Bhabhi Episode 36 "Ashok's Card Game"

Thanks,
    Retro
    Thank you for liking my story idea and turning it into an episode. and yes as others hv mentioned the artwork looks impressive.